- We are serving traditional meals(from magadh and lucknow) in contemporary way
- We are reviving some of the dying recipes, like – tissi (flax seeds) paratha, machli chokha, Rasia ( rice pudding with jaggery) etc.
- We are the first one to bring the delicacies from cuisine of Magadh to a fine dinning Restaurant.
- We have given the required twist to some of the preparations,while retaining its authentic flavour.
- We are procurring the key ingredents from Patna, Nalanda and Darbhanga
- We are using the age old cooking methods like – cooking litti over fire, boiling milk in earthen pot over wood fire, sautening mutton cubes for an hour in iron kadhai etc..
We at Magadh and Awadh are committed to retain the age old traditional flavours of these cuisines,
present them creatively and extend hospitality to create a wow moment for our guests.